Strategic Business Consultancy
COMPANY FUNCTIONING CONSULTANCY AND WORKFORCE PLANNING
Media & Entertainment
Licensing, Formats, Remakes and Financing
Click here to visit Morris Street Advisors India
Strategic Business Consultancy
We help organizations across the private, public, and social sectors create the change that matters most to them. From the C-suite down, we partner with our clients to make them future ready by transforming their organizations, guiding them through their digital transition, and build enduring capabilities.
With exceptional people in multiple countries, we combine global expertise and local insight to help you turn your ambitious goals into reality.
Morris Street Advisors USA provides advisory services for Private equity, M&A, Merchant Banking, Corporate Finance, Strategic Finance, and Business Strategy across the following business sectors.
- Metals, Minerals & Mining
- Private equity and Venture Capital
- Media & Entertainment
- Format Acquisition
- Regional Representation to large studios and Independents
- Environmental Social and Corporate Governance
WHO ARE WE?
Morris Street Advisors USA (MSA USA) is a unique Investment and Strategic Advisory firm providing tailored solutions to sophisticated global private market clients across a spectrum of business sectors. We provide strategic advice to many globally based medium and large companies on their business expansion strategy across various industries and geographies. We also take a strategic partnership stake in ventures.
MSA USA has four main pillars of business
- Strategic Business Advisory
- Strategic ESG Ventures and Advisory
- Strategic Organisational Consultancy
- Media and Entertainment
Our global management group is experienced in running multi billion dollar businesses, and closing deals across the globe, in the Americas, EMEA, India region, and Asia. The team has considerable experience in financial management, trading, infrastructure financing, managing distressed assets/funds, media licensing & financing, and organisational consulting.
The Team’s Enviable Network And Its In Depth Understanding Of International Business Sets The Company Ahead Of Its Competitors
SENIOR ADVISOR AND MENTOR
Mr. Robert Knox is the Senior Managing Director and Co-Founder of Cornerstone Equity Investors L.L.C., a New York-based private equity firm. The investment principals of Cornerstone have funded more than 100 companies through middle market buyouts and expansion financing since 1984.
Cornerstone and its predecessor firm have provided financing to a large number of successful companies including Dell Computer, Health Management Associates, Linear Technology, Micron Technology, International Manufacturing Services, Inc., Team Health Corporation, and True Temper Inc. Prior to the formation of Cornerstone Equity Investors, Mr. Knox was Chairman of Prudential Equity Investors Inc., the private equity arm of Prudential Insurance Company of America.
Mr. Knox conceived, designed and executed private equity partnership investment strategy for Prudential Insurance in 1981. This program, with over $600 million of committed capital, was one of the largest institutional private equity funds of its kind. Mr. Knox has also served on the boards of more than 25 public and private companies and not-for profit institutions.
He is also the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Boston University from where he did his MBA & B.A.
Mr. Rohit Tiwari has been in the investment, capital markets, finance and media industry for over 25 years. He also sits on the board of multiple technology companies and venture funds.
- Co-Owner, Managing Director and CEO of AUM Capital Market Pvt. Ltd. AUM Capital is a mid-sized investment bank and broker dealer with a pan India presence. Mr. Tiwari took over the firm at its infancy and grew it to being a premier financial organization in India.
Managing Director and Global Head at ING Bank's Linear Equity Derivatives Department (London) - He was responsible for corporate finance and alternative/structured finance solutions for clients, trading and sales. He managed a global team with a multi-billion dollar balance sheet.
Global Head of Daiwa Securities Groups' Structured Transactions Group (New York)- Rohit founded the department at Daiwa and managed a global multi-billion, multi- strategy trading, financing, and investments structure. His focus was on leverage finance opportunities for Institutions, Corporate’s, Private Equity Funds, Hedge Funds and Proprietary Trading.
Nomura Securities (New York) - Worked in various capacities for 11 Years but was predominantly involved in Trading and investing in Emerging markets, and Structured Finance Trading
Mr. Danish Mir brings than 25 years of metals & minerals trading experience to the company. He is the COO of Metallica Commodities Corp (MCC). Metallica is a global metals and minerals trader headquartered in New York. The company also undertakes asset development projects and recycles a variety of hazardous wastes.
Prior to his role at MCC, Mr. Mir worked for large mining and smelting companies in various capacities including production planning, project management and raw materials purchasing, giving him a well-rounded background in the business. Mr. Mir holds a B.S. in Economics and International Business from New York University.
Siddharth works on format acquisitions in the Media & Entertainment business and on financial modelling, valuations, and information memorandums in the strategic advisory team.
Siddharth has done his BA(H) Economics from Delhi University and is a CFA level 3 candidate
CEO and Managing Director
Over the last 25 years, Mr. James Bright has worked globally across Natural Resources in Energy, Agriculture, Metals & Mining, Investment Banking, Organisational Consultancy, and Executive Search
- Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry
Responsible for initiating, leading and developing the Global Commodity Practice. Mr. Bright services his clients with his extensive experience and deep global network stretching across Governments, Global Commodities Houses, Investment Banking, Infrastructure, Industrial, Food and Agriculture, Private Equity and Asset Management at Board, C-Suite and Executive level
- Partner in a mid-sized global Executive Search Firm Sourcing clients in Investment Banking, Physical and Paper Commodities, and Legal/Compliance
- Consultant at a boutique Executive Search firm spanning Europe, Asia, and US with a focus on Equity Derivatives and Prime Services Investment Banking.
- Prior to his career in organisational consultancy and executive search, Mr. Bright spent five years in fixed income derivatives in London where he held various positions of increasing responsibility. Previously, Mr.Bright worked in international commodities trading and shipping in Geneva, having spent a year in Paris at an international investment bank.
- Mr. Bright graduated with a Joint BA Honours in Languages from Royal Holloway College, London University. He is fluent in French and Italian.
Mr. Nitin Bhatia is responsible for all investment banking activities, including origination and execution. He also overlooks the Media & Entertainment licensing business. Mr. Bhatia is a veteran of the Infrastructure, industrial, and resources sectors with an experience of more than 20 years and working relations with the biggest infrastructure companies and conglomerates.
- Head of the Infrastructure, industrial, and resources sector for the Investment Banking team at Tata Capital
- Babcock and Brown’s Infrastructure Fund in India - Responsible for origination and investment
- ABN AMRO Bank - Responsible for origination and execution of transactions with specific focus on Power & Utilities and Private Equity relating to Power companies. He worked closely with an Indian major for raising a global fund for clean energy.
- SBI Capital Markets - Sub-group head in the M&A group responsible for execution of assignments, reporting to the Group Head. Responsibilities also included origination of mandates.
- BSES Ltd - Deputy Manager, responsible for achieving financial closure for BSES’ various power projects and identifying new power opportunities for BSES (for both investment and acquisition).
Organizational Consultancy & Workforce Planning
Globalization. Convergence. Disruption. The demands on leadership have never been greater.
This is why companies today need more than a consultant: they want to co-create customized leadership solutions in true partnership with long-term, trusted advisors. At MSA, we operate as one unified team, with expertise across industries, sectors and geographies.
We specialize in strategic business consulting of which the most important component is people. A successful organizational strategy requires a deep dive into the abilities of its personnel and equipping them with the tools and skills necessary to succeed. We focus on your specific needs to ensure the success of your company, whether facing disruption, mergers and acquisitions, global expansion, family business generational shifts or the challenge of driving growth. We provide the leadership solutions that will ensure your organization’s success—for today and the future.
Our global organizational consultancy business, with a unique reach and deep network, has worked with small, medium, and large companies across various sectors. We have partnered with Fortune 500 companies and assisted CEOs and Boards globally for over 20 years. Whether we are identifying, assessing, or developing your organization’s leadership, we have proprietary tools to support your goals.
- Dynamic Growth Strategies
- Business Transition and Outplacement
- Culture Transformation
- Organization Effectiveness
- Employee Engagement
- HR Effectiveness
- Performance Management
- Strategic Workforce Planning
Assessment & Succession
- Executive Success Profiles
- Leadership Assessment
- Succession Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Executive Search
- Project Recruiting
- Top Leadership Development
- Leadership Accelerators
- Customized Development
Reward & Benefit
- Reward & Benefit
- Employee Rewards
- Work Measurement
ESG Ventures and Advisory
ESG Ventures and Advisory
Sustainability presents a range of opportunities and risks for investors. As investors proactively and publicly take a keen interest in environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues, building ESG into your portfolio strategy has become more than a tick-the-box exercise—it’s a paradigm shift.
As a leading consultant to the private equity industry and its key stakeholders, we provide the expertise and portfolio of assets that you require to achieve consistent returns from your sustainability strategy. We design, implement, and measure the ideal sustainability solution for your needs and communicate it in the right manner to your stakeholders.
Our clients include corporates, investors, private equity firms, sovereign wealth funds, investment funds, and family offices.
Develop cutting-edge sustainability leadership frameworks
- Sustainability is a complex concept that is often misunderstood. We identify gaps in your leadership approach and help embed all dimensions of sustainability across strategy, operations and culture.
- Set audacious sustainability goals to delivering tangible value for all stakeholders.
Identify and invest in the right portfolio assets to achieve your ESG goals
- We identify the right mix of assets from our portfolio of companies and through our network to meet your sustainability goals. We guide you through the entire investment process
Develop your next generation of sustainable leaders
- We identify, recruit and mentor world-class executives who deliver tangible sustainability results.
- Our leadership development and team effectiveness programs ensure all C-suite executives work in lockstep toward your sustainability vision. We also coach executives on how to apply a sustainability lens to their functions.
- Enhance your Chief Sustainability Officer function. We source next-generation sustainability executives to lead your enterprise-wide sustainability strategy—and accurately predict their ability to deliver tangible results on the ground.
Deliver the ESG measuring and reporting standards your investors demand
- We show you how to meet the full suite of investor expectations with practical advice on strengthening oversight of ESG risks and opportunities.
Recruit sustainability-minded board members
- Find board leaders with demonstrable sustainability experience—from identifying ESG-related risks and opportunities to embedding sustainability across organizational strategy.