Who are we (data controller)?
We are Morris Street Advisors USA., having its registered office at 1712 Pioneer Ave Ste 500 Cheyenne, WY 82001 USA
What does this Privacy Statement cover?
This Privacy Statement applies to our public-facing Morris Street Advisors (MSA) branded website and other online services and will be available by a link on all sites and services which it covers. Our sites contain links to other websites not owned by MSA and we do not control the content or privacy practices of those sites. Our websites and offerings are directed to people in their business or professional capacities. They are not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit information online from, or market online to, children under 18 years of age. Please note, for purpose of this Online Privacy Statement, personal information means data or set of data that can identify an individual, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address.
What personal data do we collect and how do we intend to use it?
1. Data collected through cookies
- Type of data: IP address and related information such as location and internet provider, browser and content type, version and settings, viewed content and activities.
- Purpose: maintaining our website, general statistics and measurement of effectiveness of our websites and marketing techniques
- Source of data: data is obtained automatically through your use of the website and from external parties such as Google Analytics
- Requirement to provide data and consequences of not providing: you are not required to provide any data yourself.
2.Data collected through webforms and when you contact us directly:
- Type of data: depending on the webform and content of your communication to us, this includes business contact details, content of your communication, information you have received and about interactions with us, as well as information about how you use our website, interests in our products and services, and any publicly available information relevant from a b2b perspective (such as public information about the company you represent and your official position).
- Purpose: to provide you with requested information and respond to your queries as well as for direct marketing of our services and products.
- Retention time: 2 years since the last interaction, unless the existing contract, legal claim or legal requirement justifies further processing of which you will be informed (data will be reviewed annually and data which is not relevant will be deleted).
- Source of data: the data is provided by you directly, through interactions with our company and websites, and from publicly available sources of business-related information.
- Requirement to provide data and consequences of not providing: some fields are marked necessary in our webforms in order to submit such forms, not providing such data will result in no ability to submit a form and to obtain required information; in case some data is necessary because of requested services or products or to enter into contracts, you will receive such information separately.
In certain situations, MSA may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security requirements as well as instances requiring co-operation with law enforcement agencies where mandated by law.
As further required by Law (including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, or asset sales, but only if the acquiring organization agrees to this Privacy Statement’s protections), we may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
How do we safeguard your personal data?
We use a range of security measures to protect your personal information. Please be aware, however, that MSA cannot guarantee that third parties will safeguard your personal data in a similar manner. Unencrypted information – including information sent via E-mail – may also be able to be read by third parties. As a user of our services, you are responsible for protecting the information you provide, including user name and passwords, from misuse, by encryption or other means.
How to contact us if you have any questions:
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement then you can contact email@example.com.